We craft visitor visa applications to maximize the likelihood of an initial approval and to lay the foundation for a request of reconsideration in the event of a refusal.
STUDY IN CANADA
Do not accept an offer of admission from a Canadian college or university without consulting Immigration Canada PRS to determine whether your program of studies is a first step toward a post-graduation work permit and permanent residence.
WORK IN CANADA
We represent and assist applicants for:
- Employer-specific work permits
- LMIA-exempt work permits
- Owner-operator work permits for business class immigrants
- Open work permits for international students, accompanying partners of international students and temporary foreign workers
Let Immigration Canada PRS help you determine the most appropriate strategy for you to achieve permanent residence in Canada;
- EXPRESS ENTRY for Skilled Workers and foreign nationals with work experience in Canada
- BUSINESS-ClASS APPLICATIONS
- PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAMS
- SPOUSAL/COMMON-lAW SPONSORSHIP
- HUMANITARIAN AND COMPASSIONATE APPLICATIONS for foreign nationals who are living and working in Canada without status